Friday, July 20, 2012

Aurora Colorado & James Holmes

"Officers found an AR-15 assault rifle - the civilian form of the M-16, a Remington 12-gauge shotgun and a .40-caliber Glock handgun in the theater and another identical Glock handgun in the car."

  • F*ck you NRA (National Rifle Association)
  • F*ck you 2nd Amendment (and the right to bear arms).
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
    That was written back in 1791 for Chrissake!


I need to add Colorado to my list!   Why?

  • No need to register firearms
  • No permit required for firearms
  • No owners’ license required
  • A legal resident of a property has the right to defend himself, other occupants, and property using deadly force from intruders, whether they are armed or not.
  • A person may defend himself or others with deadly force if necessary.   (Hello Trayvon Martin!)
I need to register to vote!   I need to register my cars!   I need to renew my drivers’ license every six years!   If I want to travel abroad I need a passport!   But register a firearm?   No f*ckin’ way!   I just don’t get it…and never will!

2 comments:

  1. your an idiot paul, wake up. you only hurt law abiding citizens when you make gun control. loonies like this can get weapons like this from criminals even if they ban the "BAD" AR15. id rather have an even playing field. ban mag capacity?! limit it to 10 rounds like in cali? have you ever been in a gun fight? you want every round you can get. I know your gonna say your not overseas in a war... but if someone breaks in my house then there is a very good chance they are armed. so its like war then. either you or them. most home invasions have multiple threats not usually just a single person. I don't know about you but im gonna defend my family. by the time you call 911 you will prolly be dead by the time they get there. just saying. cars and drs kill exponentially more people than ARs and guns a year. ban them. and in places like LA or Chicago or NY there is the highest gun violence and those are the places that have the most stringent gun laws. go to texas or Louisiana and criminals think twice cause everyone has a gun. just saying

    ReplyDelete