Saturday, July 28, 2012

This is for my people!

There was a Black man, a White man, a Native American man and a Latino man.   All four were on top of a cliff discussing the difficulties their people had under gone.

The Native American man said, 'My people have suffered the most.   In honor of what they have endured, I will fling myself over this cliff in hopes that my blood will change things.   So he yelled, "THIS IS FOR MY PEOPLE!"; and he jumped off the cliff.

The Latino, not wanting to be outdone, quickly looked at the other two and followed yelling, "THIS IS FOR MY PEOPLE!"; and he jumped off the cliff as well...

The Black man was touched by all this and decided it was his turn; So he yelled, "THIS IS FOR MY PEOPLE!!!"; and pushed the white man off the cliff!

STOP LAUGHING !!!
YOU KNEW THE BROTHER WAS NOT GOING TO JUMP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment