Friday, May 26, 2017
And now you're the HUD Secretary? Thanks Donald...a job well done!
This should be left up to the states? *sshole...have you ever heard of "Loving versus Virginia"???
Sunday, May 21, 2017
"President Trump’s Muslim ban is not only mean-spirited and, hopefully, unconstitutional, but it is irrational because it doesn’t even include the country most responsible for spreading terrorism around the world: Saudi Arabia.
The travel restrictions on seven Muslim-majority countries was rationalized as a way to thwart potential terrorists from entering the United States, with Trump citing the tragedies of 9/11 and the San Bernardino shooting as motivations behind the executive order. But no citizens of the seven banned countries were responsible for the deaths of any Americans on US soil.
It is indeed a glaring omission that Saudi Arabia, the country that furnished 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11, was absent from the list."
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
You claim, and keep saying, that you're waiting for the facts! My advice/answer to you two clowns is...go get the g*ddamn facts! Your loyalty to that narcissistic "ignant assh*le" in the White House is pathetic. I hope you'll pay for it!!!
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Monday, May 8, 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Friday, April 28, 2017
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- 8:00am - 9:00am - watch: "Sunday Today" with Willie Geist on a local NBC affiliate. The show also airs at 9:00am on NBC (nation-wide), but that timing conflicts with CBS's "Sunday Morning".
- 9:00am - 10:30am - watch: CBS's "Sunday Morning" with Jane Pauley.
- 10:00am - start recording "AM Joy" (with Joy Reid) on MSNBC...while watching the last half hour of CBS's "Sunday Morning".
- 10:30am - Noon: after CBS's "Sunday Morning" is finished, start recording "Face the Nation" also on CBS with John Dickerson and start watching the earlier recorded "AM Joy"
- Noon - finish watching "AM Joy"...there are a half hour of commercials...so Joy's 2 hour show that I started to record at 10:00am can be watched (with fast forward) in 1.5 hours!
- NOON - 1:00pm - watch the previously tape "Face the Nation" that I recorded from 10:30 to 11:30.
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm - watch: Fareed Zakaria's GPS (Global Public Square) program on CNN.
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - watch: "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on MSNBC (aired earier on NBC)
Friday, April 21, 2017
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Donald Trump’s trips to his luxury Florida resort have already cost the US taxpayer at least $24 million - roughly as much as Barack Obama spent on travel in the first two years of his presidency.
Mr Trump has now spent eight weekends at Mar-a-Large-Owe since taking office ten/eleven weeks ago. Happy Easter!!!
President Trump's trips to Mar-A-Lago costs US taxpayers!:
- Total cost for security in Palm Beach: $3.7 million
- Roundtrip flights from Joint Base Andrews, Maryland to West Palm, Florida: $700,000
- Overtime for local law enforcement during Trump’s trips: $60,000/day
- Total golf cart rentals ordered by the Secret Service "for POTUS visit": $35,185
- Loss to business due to airport closure: -$30,000/weekend
Critics have pointed out that if the
President Donald cut back on these visits, he could fund the social security and arts programs that he is planning to slash.
More @ "The Independent"!
Saturday, April 15, 2017
China - Currency Manipulator:
Trump repeatedly pledged during his campaign to label the country a currency manipulator.
Janet Yellen's Future:
Nevermind...“I like her. I respect her,” Trump recently said, “It’s very early.” Trump called Yellen “obviously political” in September and accused her of keeping interest rates low to boost the stock market and make Obama look good.
Nevermind! Trump threw his support behind the Export-Import Bank, which helps subsidize some U.S. exports, after opposing it during the campaign.
“It turns out that, first of all, lots of small companies are really helped, the vendor companies,” Trump told the Journal. “Instinctively, you would say, ‘Isn’t that a ridiculous thing,’ but actually, it’s a very good thing. And it actually makes money, it could make a lot of money.”
Trump said NATO is "no longer obsolete" during a Wednesday press conference with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, backtracking on his past criticism of the alliance.
During the campaign, he frequently called the organization "obsolete," saying did little to crack down on terrorism and that its other members don’t pay their “fair share.”
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
"Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people including women and children is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world," Spicer told reporters. "These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution." Spicer also said: "President Obama said in 2012 he would establish a red line against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable act." (Later in the day, the White House issued a statement echoing Spicer's remarks.)
It will come as no surprise at this point that the Trump White House's position was hypocritical. First, Obama's red line at the time was a threat of US military action against Syria should it continue to use chemical weapons. When Obama asked the GOP-led Congress to authorize the potential use of force against Syria, the Republicans, not wanting to take a firm stance, declined to hold a vote. Still, Obama's move prompted Assad to agree to a Russian-brokered deal to give up his chemical weapons. To a degree, Obama's threat worked.
Whether or not Obama's policy in 2013 was successful, this much is clear: at that point, Trump had an unambiguous position regarding Syria— do nothing. Throughout this episode, Trump tweeted up a storm about Syria. Repeatedly, he declared—occasionally in all-caps! - that Obama should not be messing around in Syria. He said there was no reason to attack Syria or take any action there. Let the Arab League deal with the problem. He was asserting that Obama should not respond to the chemical attacks - a policy certainly in sync with Assad (and his Russian patrons). Stay out of this, Trump demanded, and focus on domestic issues.
Here is a sample of Trump's 2013 tweets on the subject:
Friday, March 31, 2017
Google states that it's honored to award Sarah with a $30K college scholarship and a $50K technology award for her school, as well as sharing her doodle on the Google homepage for the world to see.
See more entries here! This gives me hope in the young folks! And yes people...we need hope and congratulations to Sarah!
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Correct…or am I missing something?
People...this man is sick and not fit to be the President of the United States!!! Wake up America!!!
- President Obama allegedly said..."We are no longer JUST a Christian nation"!!! What he actually said was…"and NOW we are a nation of many religions"!!!
- "In May 2009, President Obama dismissed our 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House under the ruse of "not wanting to offend anyone". Here are the FACTS!
- Sept. 25, 2009, a Muslim Prayer Day was held on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building, the site where U.S. Presidents have been inaugurated since 1981. Here are the FACTS!
- February17-19, 2015, A Muslim prayer was recited at the start of the second day of the White House summit on “Countering Violent Extremism,” but no other religious text was presented during the portion of the event that was open to the press. I can't find any FACTS on this one. All of this nonsense does appear on all the Christian and/or right-wing "bat sh*t crazy" web sites. Just google what I've underlined above and find out for yourself!
- Former President Obama encouraged schools to teach the Quran for extra credit, while at the same time, we cannot even talk about the Bible, God, pray, or salute the American Flag. Here are the FACTS!
- "How refreshing and beautiful that our your First Lady, Melania Trump was in Melbourne, Florida on February 18, 2017. Instead of the normal “pumping up” of the crowd, (immigrant) Melania chose to start the rally off with the Lord’s Prayer." How sweet! "Blacks for "Trump"!!! Are you "effing" kidding me???
OK...nevermind! "The 1st Lady gave this anti-p*ssy grabbing speech!
I was under the impression that America was founded on religious tolerance and not on accepting just one dominant religion? I guess I'd better go back and check out this whole Pilgrims/Plymouth Rock thing or am I missing something? I think Pew Research is on my side on this one (via Wikipedia).
On a positive note…although it wasn't on the "National Day of Prayer"…at least "The Donald" (your president) did ask ALL of us to
prey pray for Arnold Schwarenegger for improved "Apprentice" ratings during the "National Prayer Breakfast" on February 2nd! Please ask Donald to send me an e-mail when he opens that 1st coal mine!!!
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
I didn’t watch yesterday’s White House press briefing but, as I’m sure you know, it’s all over MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times and other “Fake News” sources.
I was appalled at the way Sean Spicer lambasted you. It’s not his first time!!! I’m sure it would not have been the professional thing to do, but I wish you, and others, would have just gotten up and walked out!!!
I’ve had similar thoughts when he responds to other members of the press. I wish they would just stand up and walk out and have others follow! Now that would be news! His temperament appears to be similar to his boss!
I no longer watch these press briefings on a daily basis. When I do watch, I often change the channel to something else! Why? Sean Spicer! He’s Kellyanne Conway’s twin brother!
Hang tough and next time...walk out! You can bet that there will be a next time!!!
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Monday, March 27, 2017
- They announced we'd be on the ground at White Plains airport in 15 minutes. Nevermind! We're landing @ LaGuardia in 10 minutes! But wait...my car is @ White plains and it's midnight!
- the cable went out! That's twice in 4 days!!!
- the mail didn't come until 5:00PM today. Do you believe it!
- the long lines at the Post office! Why am I dealing with stamps anymore?
- the long lines at the DMV (dept. of Motor Vehicles).
- who stole my parking space???
- when are they gonna patch these potholes on Interstate I95???
- the supermarket advertised Haagan-Daz ice cream, a dollar off! Can't find it! No more left???
- the weatherman forecasted 50+ degrees today! It ain't!!!
- does anyone look up from their cell phone anymore?
- where is my g*d-damn cellphone???
- my age & memory capacity! Ugh! How old am I anyway?
- where is the g*d-damn TV/cable remote control???
- Then there's always the Velvetta Cheeta in the White House!!! Ugh!!
Friday, March 24, 2017
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Source: Robert Reich (former Secretary of Labor)
Friday, March 10, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Hell...I should be Secretary of HUD! Why? Here's where I grew up! 1339 Prospect Ave. in the South Bronx! Fourth floor...apartment 4B!!!
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
I need to try and get happy again...but it's gonna be a real challenge with "Hair Fuhrer" in the White House! Gotta start posting more of this happiness from Pharell! Peace!
Oh! I forgot about the uninformed, under educated and those coal miners who think 45 is gonna fix all of their angst!!! Send me an e-mail when 45 opens that 1st coal mine!
Thursday, February 16, 2017
A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).
People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.
Compulsive or Pathological Liar?
Most experts identify compulsive lying as the habit of lying uncontrollably. People with this condition may simply be more comfortable telling lies than telling the truth. They may lie repeatedly about important as well as unimportant matters. Those who lie compulsively may be affected by low self-esteem.
Some therapists believe individuals may develop this habit as a result of living in an environment where the practice of deception is an advantage. Further, many who lie compulsively often have no ulterior motive for lying and tell lies that result in personal damage. Even after their falsehoods have been exposed, people who lie compulsively may still have difficulty admitting the truth.
- Preoccupation with fantasies of extreme success, power, or fame
- Constant need for admiration and affirmation
- A strong sense of entitlement
- Envy of others, particularly their achievements, or believes that others should envy him or her
- Inflated sense of self-esteem; megalomaniacal tendencies
- Belief that he or she is special or unique
- Setting unrealistic goals
- Exploitation of others
- Difficulty maintaining healthy relationships
- Lack of empathy or ability to take responsibility for behaviors
- Cannot tolerate criticism
- Inflated ego and/or self-esteem (false beliefs in special abilities, delusions of grandeur)
- Increase in goal-directed activity
- Racing thoughts/flight of ideas
- Decreased need for sleep
- Pressured, rapid speech
- Reckless behavior(s) such as sexual promiscuity and excessive spending
- Increased distractibility
Friday, February 10, 2017
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Sunday, February 5, 2017
No! No! I don't think Americans want/support this or that!!! I question everything/anything that these "talking heads" say (or refer to) regarding what "The Americans" want. It's not true! FOX (FAUX) News doesn't question them, if not support, what these puppets say. The other "news pundits" doesn't even challenge/question these wackos either!
"The Americans" wanted Hillary...but the Electoral College decided otherwise! But then again, there are all those other ignorant "Americans" who didn't even vote! Unfortunately this is not just America's problem anymore! Now it's the world's problem!
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Luv me some Trae Crowder!
Hello??? Didn't the folks who flew into the Twin Towers come from Saudi Arabia???? And I'm told that no one from the seven banned countires had anything to do with terrorist attacks on the United States! Am I missing something???
Trump lists two companies on his FEC filing possibly related to business in Egypt: Trump Marks Egypt and Trump Marks Egypt LLC.
Licensing deal to use his name on two currently operating luxury towers, one commercial and one residential, for which he received as much as $5 million last year, according to his latest financial disclosure. Shares in Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holding, his partner on the project, surged almost 11 percent after Trump’s victory. Trump said in an interview with Breitbart News that "I have a little conflict of interest, because I have a major, major building in Istanbul.” In a move that potentially puts pressure on Trump, a Dogan representative, Barbaros Muratogl, was recently jailed on allegations of keeping ties to a U.S.-based Islamic preacher, Fethullah Gulen. Erdogan has accused Gulen of planning this summer’s failed coup and reiterated calls for Gulen’s extradition in his congratulatory message to Trump.
Trump lists companies on his FEC filing possibly related to a development project in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia’s second-biggest city, located outside Mecca: DT Jeddah Technical Services Manager LLC, DT Jeddah Technical Services Manager Member Corp., THC Jeddah Hotel Manager LLC and THC Jeddah Hotel Manager Member Corp.
Source: Bloomberg News!
Again...Am I missing something???
Sunday, January 29, 2017
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Meanwhile...deers are strolling around pipeline that is already here in the US...from Russia & India!!!
More from Reuters!
"It's a nice gesture, but you can't renegotiate when the pipe's been bought already," said Dan Peterson, 47, a contractor from nearby Bowman, North Dakota, who supports the project.
About half of the pipe was forged in Arkansas, at a plant owned by India's Welspun. About a quarter came from a Russian-owned plant in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, and the rest came from Italy and India.
Friday, January 27, 2017
Watching Eli's music video helps me reduce my presidential distress!
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Monday, January 9, 2017
I think you've got a whole bunch of really important stuff on your plate.
Among other things:
- Giving thought to the proposed nominees of your new administration"!
- Finalizing an administration that you still have to put together!
- Setting your plans that you need to make for day one of your administration!
- Working on your Inagural speech?
- And much, much more!!!
The Mrs. and I watched the Golden Globe Awards last night. As soon as Meryl Streep received her Cecil B. DeMille award and gave her acceptance speech...I looked at my wife and said..."The Donald" is gonna go batsh*t about her comments and will tweet something before we get up!
And sure enough...@ 6:27 AM this morning you delivered (as expected)!
Huh? Streep is "Over-rated"? How about these awards:
- 3 Academy Awards with over 19 nominations!
- Presidential Medal of Freedom!
- Kennedy Center Honors!
- Honorary doctorate degrees from four Ivy League universities
- Cannes Film Festival Best Actress!
So perhaps you were unaware of all these other Meryl Streep honors/accolades?
- American Film Institute: 2004 Lifetime Achievement Award
- BAFTA Awards: Two competitive wins, 14 total nominations since 1979
- Berlin International Film Festival: Berlinale Camera, Silver Bear for best actress, Honorary Golden Berlin Bear
- Critics Choice Awards: Three competitive wins, 11 total nominations since 2003
- Golden Globes: Eight competitive wins, one Cecil B. DeMille Award, 30 total nominations since 1979
- Grammy Awards: Five total nominations since 1986
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Received her star in 1998
- National Board of Review: Four competitive wins since 1979
- National Medal of the Arts in 2010
- Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (France’s highest artistic honor) in 2003
- Palm Springs International Film Festival: 2014 Icon Award
- People’s Choice Awards: Eight competitive wins, 38 total nominations since 1979
- Primetime Emmy Awards: Two competitive wins, three total nominations since 1978
- Screen Actors Guild Awards: Two competitive wins, 17 total nominations since 1995
- Tony Awards: One nomination since 1976
However, you may take comfort in knowing that one of your "Deplorable" supporters posted their thoughts/opinion (on Youtube) regarding Meryl's comments with this:
Back in 2015, "The Donald" had great things to say about Meryl Streep!
And I quote! “Meryl Streep is excellent,” “She’s a fine person, too.”
Monday, January 2, 2017
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Todd said in his original post...and I quote...Get used to this".
"It's how Hitler enthralled the masses, and it's how Trump works his base"
And here's the comment Todd20036 extracted from the Washington Post's website! It's too good to ignore.
I listened as you called my President a Muslim.
I listened as you called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as you said he wasn't born here.
I watched as you blocked every single path to progress that you could.
I saw the pictures you made of him as Hitler.
I watched you shut down the government and hurt the entire nation, twice.
I watched you turn your backs on every opportunity to open a worthwhile dialog.
I watched you say that you would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as you openly said that you will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as you did just that.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this...
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure, this great American mistake, becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible, every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to you.
The people who voted for him. Yes you, the ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that you never forget.
And you will hear me.
You will see it in my eyes when I look at you.
You will hear it in my voice when I talk to you.
You will know that I know who you are.
You will know that I know what you are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's your turn to tolerate the ridicule.
Be aware; make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as you thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for you to expect from me, what you were entirely unwilling to give."
You got what you asked for!