Saturday, September 16, 2017
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Sunday, September 3, 2017
Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.
Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.
Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.
And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.
Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.
Good luck and Godspeed,
Source: CNN aka..."Fake News"!
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Monday, August 28, 2017
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Sunday, August 20, 2017
Friday, August 18, 2017
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017
"Hatred, bigotry & violence on many sides"! Many Sides? WTF!
Obama, Queen Elizabeth and Vladimir Putin all died and, as former world leaders, were being given a tour of hell. While there, they saw a red phone and asked what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.
Finally Obama gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.
When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Obama got to call USA so cheaply. The devil smiled and replied: "Since Trump took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
Thursday, August 3, 2017
- deny, deny, deny, insult, intimidate, deny!
- Donald had nothing to do with Jr's "adoption" response!
- insult, insult, insult, intimidate, deny, insult!
- the previous administration is to blame for EVERYTHING!
- divert, divert, diversion, divert!
- Hillary & Russia, Hillary & Russia, Hillary & Russia!
- the media, the media, "fake news", the media!!!
- "I think I've spoken about this already and made myself perfectly clear"!
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Thursday, July 27, 2017
- He declared that John McCain was not a hero...because he was captured.
- He wanted to ban ALL Muslims from entering this country.
- He attacked Ted Cruz's wife and suggested Cruz's Dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination! Nevermind...Cruz ignored that and endorsed this *sshole anyway!
- He attacked Rosy O'Donnell & Megan Kelly's blood.
- He attacked the Khan family & Mrs. Khan.
- He bragged about grabbing p*ssy.
- He claimed he was illegally wire-tapped.
- He lied about President Obama's birthplace.
- He gave a campaign rally speech at the Boy Scouts jamboree.
- He tweets that transgendered Americans have no place in the military.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
President Barack Obama was a Boy Scout and AG Jeff Sessions was an Eagle Scout!!! What about you Donald? Are you even trustworthy? Nevermind!!!
Donald....does your core constituency ever read a newspaper? Nevermind...fake news!!!
Another question...whatever happened to your other
- Infastructure Week?
- Workforce Development Week?
- Technology Week?
Monday, July 17, 2017
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Saturday, July 8, 2017
"Since President Trump’s inauguration, an unusual amount of attention has been paid to the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. That's the measure, ratified in 1967, that allows for removal of the president in the event that he is "unable to discharge the powers and duties" of the office. What does that mean, exactly? Lawyers surely have some ideas. But as a psychiatrist, I believe we need a rational, thorough and coherent definition of the mental capacities required to carry out “the powers and duties” of the presidency".
"Although there are volumes devoted to outlining criteria for psychiatric disorders, there is surprisingly little psychiatric literature defining mental capacity, even less on the particular abilities required for serving in positions of great responsibility. Despite the thousands of articles and books written on leadership, primarily in the business arena, I have found only one source where the capacities necessary for strategic leadership are clearly and comprehensively laid out: the U.S. Army’s “Field Manual 6-22 Leader Development."
According to the Army, trust is fundamental to the functioning of a team or alliance in any setting: “Leaders shape the ethical climate of their organization while developing the trust and relationships that enable proper leadership.”
- Discipline and self-control:
The manual requires that a leader demonstrate control over his behavior and align his behavior with core Army values: “Loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage.”
- Judgment and critical thinking:
These are complex, high-level mental functions that include the abilities to discriminate, assess, plan, decide, anticipate, prioritize and compare.
Self-awareness requires the capacity to reflect and an interest in doing so. “Self-aware leaders know themselves, including their traits, feelings, and behaviors,” the manual says.
Perhaps surprisingly, the field manual repeatedly stresses the importance of empathy as an essential attribute for Army leadership. A good leader “demonstrates an understanding of another person’s point of view” and “identifies with others’ feelings and emotions.”
I don't know how much longer I can take this! I'm drinking too much already!!!
Monday, July 3, 2017
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
Thursday, June 29, 2017
With all the sh*t that's going on in the world and this country...this is on your priority list? You're your own worst enemy!
You're also an *sshole and the American people didn't vote for you to be the leader of our country! The electoral college did! We're now the laughing stock of the world! Nevermind...Russia & Israel love you!
Friday, June 23, 2017
- You started the whole birther movement!
- You were the chorus leader for LOCK HER UP"
- You want to ban Muslims from coming into this country (unless they're from Saudi Arabia)! Did anyone tell you that 15 of those Saudis flew the planes into the World Trade Center! Oh...I forgot...you have business dealings in Saudi Arabia!! Nevermind!
- Comey! The tapes! By a 2 to 1 margin more Americans believe James Comey over you! OK...Fake News! Oh...never mind!
- LGBQ What the f*ck is LGBT anyway? Do you know?
- Negroes! What have we got to lose?
- Russia? What about Russia?
- I could go on & on...but nevermind!
Some folks say your hands are small...but I must admit that your balls must be huge to pull off the sh*t that got the adrenalin flowing in the wacko Americans that voted for you! BTW...you didn't win the popular vote!
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Friday, June 2, 2017
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Clearly disappointed with Mr. Trump’s positions on NATO, Russia, climate change and trade, Ms. Merkel said in Munich on Sunday that traditional alliances were no longer as steadfast as they once were and that Europe should pay more attention to its own interests “and really take our fate into our own hands.”
“The times in which we could rely fully on others — they are somewhat over,” Ms. Merkel added, speaking on the campaign trail after a contentious NATO summit meeting in Brussels and a Group of 7 meeting in Italy. “This is what I experienced in the last few days.”
Ms. Merkel’s strong comments were a potentially seismic shift in trans-Atlantic relations. With the United States less willing to intervene overseas, Germany is becoming an increasingly dominant power in a partnership with France.
Read more at the N.Y.Times...aka "Fake News"!
Friday, May 26, 2017
And now you're the HUD Secretary? Thanks Donald...a job well done!
This should be left up to the states? *sshole...have you ever heard of "Loving versus Virginia"???
Sunday, May 21, 2017
"President Trump’s Muslim ban is not only mean-spirited and, hopefully, unconstitutional, but it is irrational because it doesn’t even include the country most responsible for spreading terrorism around the world: Saudi Arabia.
The travel restrictions on seven Muslim-majority countries was rationalized as a way to thwart potential terrorists from entering the United States, with Trump citing the tragedies of 9/11 and the San Bernardino shooting as motivations behind the executive order. But no citizens of the seven banned countries were responsible for the deaths of any Americans on US soil.
It is indeed a glaring omission that Saudi Arabia, the country that furnished 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11, was absent from the list."
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
You claim, and keep saying, that you're waiting for the facts! My advice/answer to you two clowns is...go get the g*ddamn facts! Your loyalty to that narcissistic "ignant assh*le" in the White House is pathetic. I hope you'll pay for it!!!
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Monday, May 8, 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Friday, April 28, 2017
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- 8:00am - 9:00am - watch: "Sunday Today" with Willie Geist on a local NBC affiliate. The show also airs at 9:00am on NBC (nation-wide), but that timing conflicts with CBS's "Sunday Morning".
- 9:00am - 10:30am - watch: CBS's "Sunday Morning" with Jane Pauley.
- 10:00am - start recording "AM Joy" (with Joy Reid) on MSNBC...while watching the last half hour of CBS's "Sunday Morning".
- 10:30am - Noon: after CBS's "Sunday Morning" is finished, start recording "Face the Nation" also on CBS with John Dickerson and start watching the earlier recorded "AM Joy"
- Noon - finish watching "AM Joy"...there are a half hour of commercials...so Joy's 2 hour show that I started to record at 10:00am can be watched (with fast forward) in 1.5 hours!
- NOON - 1:00pm - watch the previously tape "Face the Nation" that I recorded from 10:30 to 11:30.
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm - watch: Fareed Zakaria's GPS (Global Public Square) program on CNN.
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - watch: "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on MSNBC (aired earier on NBC)
Friday, April 21, 2017
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Donald Trump’s trips to his luxury Florida resort have already cost the US taxpayer at least $24 million - roughly as much as Barack Obama spent on travel in the first two years of his presidency.
Mr Trump has now spent eight weekends at Mar-a-Large-Owe since taking office ten/eleven weeks ago. Happy Easter!!!
President Trump's trips to Mar-A-Lago costs US taxpayers!:
- Total cost for security in Palm Beach: $3.7 million
- Roundtrip flights from Joint Base Andrews, Maryland to West Palm, Florida: $700,000
- Overtime for local law enforcement during Trump’s trips: $60,000/day
- Total golf cart rentals ordered by the Secret Service "for POTUS visit": $35,185
- Loss to business due to airport closure: -$30,000/weekend
Critics have pointed out that if the
President Donald cut back on these visits, he could fund the social security and arts programs that he is planning to slash.
More @ "The Independent"!
Saturday, April 15, 2017
China - Currency Manipulator:
Trump repeatedly pledged during his campaign to label the country a currency manipulator.
Janet Yellen's Future:
Nevermind...“I like her. I respect her,” Trump recently said, “It’s very early.” Trump called Yellen “obviously political” in September and accused her of keeping interest rates low to boost the stock market and make Obama look good.
Nevermind! Trump threw his support behind the Export-Import Bank, which helps subsidize some U.S. exports, after opposing it during the campaign.
“It turns out that, first of all, lots of small companies are really helped, the vendor companies,” Trump told the Journal. “Instinctively, you would say, ‘Isn’t that a ridiculous thing,’ but actually, it’s a very good thing. And it actually makes money, it could make a lot of money.”
Trump said NATO is "no longer obsolete" during a Wednesday press conference with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, backtracking on his past criticism of the alliance.
During the campaign, he frequently called the organization "obsolete," saying did little to crack down on terrorism and that its other members don’t pay their “fair share.”
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
"Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people including women and children is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world," Spicer told reporters. "These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution." Spicer also said: "President Obama said in 2012 he would establish a red line against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable act." (Later in the day, the White House issued a statement echoing Spicer's remarks.)
It will come as no surprise at this point that the Trump White House's position was hypocritical. First, Obama's red line at the time was a threat of US military action against Syria should it continue to use chemical weapons. When Obama asked the GOP-led Congress to authorize the potential use of force against Syria, the Republicans, not wanting to take a firm stance, declined to hold a vote. Still, Obama's move prompted Assad to agree to a Russian-brokered deal to give up his chemical weapons. To a degree, Obama's threat worked.
Whether or not Obama's policy in 2013 was successful, this much is clear: at that point, Trump had an unambiguous position regarding Syria— do nothing. Throughout this episode, Trump tweeted up a storm about Syria. Repeatedly, he declared—occasionally in all-caps! - that Obama should not be messing around in Syria. He said there was no reason to attack Syria or take any action there. Let the Arab League deal with the problem. He was asserting that Obama should not respond to the chemical attacks - a policy certainly in sync with Assad (and his Russian patrons). Stay out of this, Trump demanded, and focus on domestic issues.
Here is a sample of Trump's 2013 tweets on the subject:
Friday, March 31, 2017
Google states that it's honored to award Sarah with a $30K college scholarship and a $50K technology award for her school, as well as sharing her doodle on the Google homepage for the world to see.
See more entries here! This gives me hope in the young folks! And yes people...we need hope and congratulations to Sarah!
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Correct…or am I missing something?
People...this man is sick and not fit to be the President of the United States!!! Wake up America!!!
- President Obama allegedly said..."We are no longer JUST a Christian nation"!!! What he actually said was…"and NOW we are a nation of many religions"!!!
- "In May 2009, President Obama dismissed our 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House under the ruse of "not wanting to offend anyone". Here are the FACTS!
- Sept. 25, 2009, a Muslim Prayer Day was held on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building, the site where U.S. Presidents have been inaugurated since 1981. Here are the FACTS!
- February17-19, 2015, A Muslim prayer was recited at the start of the second day of the White House summit on “Countering Violent Extremism,” but no other religious text was presented during the portion of the event that was open to the press. I can't find any FACTS on this one. All of this nonsense does appear on all the Christian and/or right-wing "bat sh*t crazy" web sites. Just google what I've underlined above and find out for yourself!
- Former President Obama encouraged schools to teach the Quran for extra credit, while at the same time, we cannot even talk about the Bible, God, pray, or salute the American Flag. Here are the FACTS!
- "How refreshing and beautiful that our your First Lady, Melania Trump was in Melbourne, Florida on February 18, 2017. Instead of the normal “pumping up” of the crowd, (immigrant) Melania chose to start the rally off with the Lord’s Prayer." How sweet! "Blacks for "Trump"!!! Are you "effing" kidding me???
OK...nevermind! "The 1st Lady gave this anti-p*ssy grabbing speech!
I was under the impression that America was founded on religious tolerance and not on accepting just one dominant religion? I guess I'd better go back and check out this whole Pilgrims/Plymouth Rock thing or am I missing something? I think Pew Research is on my side on this one (via Wikipedia).
On a positive note…although it wasn't on the "National Day of Prayer"…at least "The Donald" (your president) did ask ALL of us to
prey pray for Arnold Schwarenegger for improved "Apprentice" ratings during the "National Prayer Breakfast" on February 2nd! Please ask Donald to send me an e-mail when he opens that 1st coal mine!!!
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
I didn’t watch yesterday’s White House press briefing but, as I’m sure you know, it’s all over MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times and other “Fake News” sources.
I was appalled at the way Sean Spicer lambasted you. It’s not his first time!!! I’m sure it would not have been the professional thing to do, but I wish you, and others, would have just gotten up and walked out!!!
I’ve had similar thoughts when he responds to other members of the press. I wish they would just stand up and walk out and have others follow! Now that would be news! His temperament appears to be similar to his boss!
I no longer watch these press briefings on a daily basis. When I do watch, I often change the channel to something else! Why? Sean Spicer! He’s Kellyanne Conway’s twin brother!
Hang tough and next time...walk out! You can bet that there will be a next time!!!
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Monday, March 27, 2017
- They announced we'd be on the ground at White Plains airport in 15 minutes. Nevermind! We're landing @ LaGuardia in 10 minutes! But wait...my car is @ White plains and it's midnight!
- the cable went out! That's twice in 4 days!!!
- the mail didn't come until 5:00PM today. Do you believe it!
- the long lines at the Post office! Why am I dealing with stamps anymore?
- the long lines at the DMV (dept. of Motor Vehicles).
- who stole my parking space???
- when are they gonna patch these potholes on Interstate I95???
- the supermarket advertised Haagan-Daz ice cream, a dollar off! Can't find it! No more left???
- the weatherman forecasted 50+ degrees today! It ain't!!!
- does anyone look up from their cell phone anymore?
- where is my g*d-damn cellphone???
- my age & memory capacity! Ugh! How old am I anyway?
- where is the g*d-damn TV/cable remote control???
- Then there's always the Velvetta Cheeta in the White House!!! Ugh!!
Friday, March 24, 2017
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Source: Robert Reich (former Secretary of Labor)
Friday, March 10, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Hell...I should be Secretary of HUD! Why? Here's where I grew up! 1339 Prospect Ave. in the South Bronx! Fourth floor...apartment 4B!!!
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
I need to try and get happy again...but it's gonna be a real challenge with "Hair Fuhrer" in the White House! Gotta start posting more of this happiness from Pharell! Peace!
Oh! I forgot about the uninformed, under educated and those coal miners who think 45 is gonna fix all of their angst!!! Send me an e-mail when 45 opens that 1st coal mine!
Thursday, February 16, 2017
A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).
People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.
Compulsive or Pathological Liar?
Most experts identify compulsive lying as the habit of lying uncontrollably. People with this condition may simply be more comfortable telling lies than telling the truth. They may lie repeatedly about important as well as unimportant matters. Those who lie compulsively may be affected by low self-esteem.
Some therapists believe individuals may develop this habit as a result of living in an environment where the practice of deception is an advantage. Further, many who lie compulsively often have no ulterior motive for lying and tell lies that result in personal damage. Even after their falsehoods have been exposed, people who lie compulsively may still have difficulty admitting the truth.
- Preoccupation with fantasies of extreme success, power, or fame
- Constant need for admiration and affirmation
- A strong sense of entitlement
- Envy of others, particularly their achievements, or believes that others should envy him or her
- Inflated sense of self-esteem; megalomaniacal tendencies
- Belief that he or she is special or unique
- Setting unrealistic goals
- Exploitation of others
- Difficulty maintaining healthy relationships
- Lack of empathy or ability to take responsibility for behaviors
- Cannot tolerate criticism
- Inflated ego and/or self-esteem (false beliefs in special abilities, delusions of grandeur)
- Increase in goal-directed activity
- Racing thoughts/flight of ideas
- Decreased need for sleep
- Pressured, rapid speech
- Reckless behavior(s) such as sexual promiscuity and excessive spending
- Increased distractibility
Friday, February 10, 2017
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Sunday, February 5, 2017
No! No! I don't think Americans want/support this or that!!! I question everything/anything that these "talking heads" say (or refer to) regarding what "The Americans" want. It's not true! FOX (FAUX) News doesn't question them, if not support, what these puppets say. The other "news pundits" doesn't even challenge/question these wackos either!
"The Americans" wanted Hillary...but the Electoral College decided otherwise! But then again, there are all those other ignorant "Americans" who didn't even vote! Unfortunately this is not just America's problem anymore! Now it's the world's problem!