Sunday, December 31, 2017
Friday, December 29, 2017
Monday, December 25, 2017
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Quite honestly, when there's a White House briefing, I either press the MUTE button or change the channel! I wish these "correspondents" would just get up and walk out or just boycott these lying "propaganda briefings"!
Friday, December 8, 2017
- “He was like an octopus … His hands were everywhere.” Jessica Leeds
- "I referred to this as a ‘rape’, but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense." Ivana Trump
- “He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again.” Jill Harth
- "He did touch my vagina through my underwear." Kristen Anderson
- “[Trump] stuck his head right underneath their skirts.” Lisa Boyne
- “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.” Cathy Heller
- “He kissed me directly on the lips." Temple Taggart
- "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my God, there’s a man in here.'" Mariah Billado
- "Then his hand touched the right side of my breast. I was in shock." Karena Virginia
- “The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked.” Bridget Sullivan
- "Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.” Tasha Dixon
- “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge." Melinda McGillivray
- "I was thinking ‘Oh, he’s going to hug me’, but when he pulled my face in and gave me a smooch. I was like ‘Oh – kay.’" Jennifer Murphy
- “[Trump] kissed me directly on the mouth.” Rachel Crooks
- "I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat." Natasha Stoynoff
- “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt." Ninni Laaksonen
- "When we entered the room he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each of us on the lips without asking for permission." Jessica Drake
- "He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people." Samantha Holvey
- “He then grabbed my shoulder and began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast." Summer Zervos
- “He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.” Cassandra Searles
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Monday, November 27, 2017
Sunday, November 26, 2017
"Experts expected to see falling arrivals following the first executive announcement in January, when European interest in visiting the U.S. fell 12% but to see the number of arrivals impacted so quickly is startling."
“The confusing and convoluted travel bans have done nothing but worsen the country's reputation around the world,” said Lee Abbamonte, an American travel expert who has been to every country in the world, in an email. Although he believes there should be a vetting process, he says that as it stands now, it is too stringent, and confusing for many international citizens.
Full article @ Forbes!
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Seven of the most Inflammatory Things Roy Moore has said!
- ‘Reds and yellows’
- 'Maybe Putin is right' with his opposition to gay marriage
- 'There are U.S. communities under Sharia law'
- What is a Dreamer? ‘Quit beating around and tell me what it is’
- 9/11 may have happened ‘because we’ve distanced ourselves from God’
- 'My personal belief' is that Obama wasn’t born in America
- Rep. Keith Ellison should be prohibited 'from taking the congressional oath'
Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Roger Ailes
- Harvey Weinstein
- Bill Clinton
- Donald Trump
- Al Franken
- Mark Halperin
- Roy Moore
- Bill Cosby
- Kevin Spacey
- Who's NEXT???
- Russell Simmons?
- John Conyers?
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Monday, November 6, 2017
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Daniel Fountain added a comment on Youtube, and it cracked me up!!!
Trump has two sides on his brain: "left" and "right"
In the left side, there's nothing right.
In the right side, there's nothing left.
That pretty much sums it up!
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Monday, October 2, 2017
Sunday, October 1, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- homosexual conduct should be illegal
- 9/11 was God's punishment for "perverseness"
- personal belief..."Obama was not born here"!
- reference to the "Reds" and the "Yellows"
- Muslims should not sit in congress
- Islam is contrary to the U.S. constitution
- Islam is a "false" religion
- there's no such thing as "evolution"
- "God is the only source of our law"
More details here from BBC News
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
very great in amount, scale, or intensity. "Penny put in a tremendous amount of time"
synonyms: huge, enormous, immense, colossal, massive, prodigious, stupendous, monumental, mammoth, vast, gigantic, giant, mighty, epic, titanic, towering, king-size(d), jumbo, gargantuan, Herculean;
Dotard...you are a tremendous failure to this country & the world!
Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Led "birther movement
- called Mexican immigrants "rapists"
- The Border Wall
- The Muslim Ban
- Attacked Judge Curiel
- Attacked the Khan family
- Blamed both sides for Charlottsville
- Blasted Colin Kaeperneck
- Uninvited Steph Curry
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Sunday, September 3, 2017
Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.
Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.
Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.
And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.
Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.
Good luck and Godspeed,
Source: CNN aka..."Fake News"!
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Monday, August 28, 2017
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Sunday, August 20, 2017
Friday, August 18, 2017
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017
"Hatred, bigotry & violence on many sides"! Many Sides? WTF!
Obama, Queen Elizabeth and Vladimir Putin all died and, as former world leaders, were being given a tour of hell. While there, they saw a red phone and asked what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.
Finally Obama gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.
When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Obama got to call USA so cheaply. The devil smiled and replied: "Since Trump took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
Thursday, August 3, 2017
- deny, deny, deny, insult, intimidate, deny!
- Donald had nothing to do with Jr's "adoption" response!
- insult, insult, insult, intimidate, deny, insult!
- the previous administration is to blame for EVERYTHING!
- divert, divert, diversion, divert!
- Hillary & Russia, Hillary & Russia, Hillary & Russia!
- the media, the media, "fake news", the media!!!
- "I think I've spoken about this already and made myself perfectly clear"!
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Thursday, July 27, 2017
- He declared that John McCain was not a hero...because he was captured.
- He wanted to ban ALL Muslims from entering this country.
- He attacked Ted Cruz's wife and suggested Cruz's Dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination! Nevermind...Cruz ignored that and endorsed this *sshole anyway!
- He attacked Rosy O'Donnell & Megan Kelly's blood.
- He attacked the Khan family & Mrs. Khan.
- He bragged about grabbing p*ssy.
- He claimed he was illegally wire-tapped.
- He lied about President Obama's birthplace.
- He gave a campaign rally speech at the Boy Scouts jamboree.
- He tweets that transgendered Americans have no place in the military.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
President Barack Obama was a Boy Scout and AG Jeff Sessions was an Eagle Scout!!! What about you Donald? Are you even trustworthy? Nevermind!!!
Donald....does your core constituency ever read a newspaper? Nevermind...fake news!!!
Another question...whatever happened to your other
- Infastructure Week?
- Workforce Development Week?
- Technology Week?
Monday, July 17, 2017
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Saturday, July 8, 2017
"Since President Trump’s inauguration, an unusual amount of attention has been paid to the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. That's the measure, ratified in 1967, that allows for removal of the president in the event that he is "unable to discharge the powers and duties" of the office. What does that mean, exactly? Lawyers surely have some ideas. But as a psychiatrist, I believe we need a rational, thorough and coherent definition of the mental capacities required to carry out “the powers and duties” of the presidency".
"Although there are volumes devoted to outlining criteria for psychiatric disorders, there is surprisingly little psychiatric literature defining mental capacity, even less on the particular abilities required for serving in positions of great responsibility. Despite the thousands of articles and books written on leadership, primarily in the business arena, I have found only one source where the capacities necessary for strategic leadership are clearly and comprehensively laid out: the U.S. Army’s “Field Manual 6-22 Leader Development."
According to the Army, trust is fundamental to the functioning of a team or alliance in any setting: “Leaders shape the ethical climate of their organization while developing the trust and relationships that enable proper leadership.”
- Discipline and self-control:
The manual requires that a leader demonstrate control over his behavior and align his behavior with core Army values: “Loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage.”
- Judgment and critical thinking:
These are complex, high-level mental functions that include the abilities to discriminate, assess, plan, decide, anticipate, prioritize and compare.
Self-awareness requires the capacity to reflect and an interest in doing so. “Self-aware leaders know themselves, including their traits, feelings, and behaviors,” the manual says.
Perhaps surprisingly, the field manual repeatedly stresses the importance of empathy as an essential attribute for Army leadership. A good leader “demonstrates an understanding of another person’s point of view” and “identifies with others’ feelings and emotions.”
I don't know how much longer I can take this! I'm drinking too much already!!!
Monday, July 3, 2017
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
Thursday, June 29, 2017
With all the sh*t that's going on in the world and this country...this is on your priority list? You're your own worst enemy!
You're also an *sshole and the American people didn't vote for you to be the leader of our country! The electoral college did! We're now the laughing stock of the world! Nevermind...Russia & Israel love you!
Friday, June 23, 2017
- You started the whole birther movement!
- You were the chorus leader for LOCK HER UP"
- You want to ban Muslims from coming into this country (unless they're from Saudi Arabia)! Did anyone tell you that 15 of those Saudis flew the planes into the World Trade Center! Oh...I forgot...you have business dealings in Saudi Arabia!! Nevermind!
- Comey! The tapes! By a 2 to 1 margin more Americans believe James Comey over you! OK...Fake News! Oh...never mind!
- LGBQ What the f*ck is LGBT anyway? Do you know?
- Negroes! What have we got to lose?
- Russia? What about Russia?
- I could go on & on...but nevermind!
Some folks say your hands are small...but I must admit that your balls must be huge to pull off the sh*t that got the adrenalin flowing in the wacko Americans that voted for you! BTW...you didn't win the popular vote!
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Friday, June 2, 2017
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Clearly disappointed with Mr. Trump’s positions on NATO, Russia, climate change and trade, Ms. Merkel said in Munich on Sunday that traditional alliances were no longer as steadfast as they once were and that Europe should pay more attention to its own interests “and really take our fate into our own hands.”
“The times in which we could rely fully on others — they are somewhat over,” Ms. Merkel added, speaking on the campaign trail after a contentious NATO summit meeting in Brussels and a Group of 7 meeting in Italy. “This is what I experienced in the last few days.”
Ms. Merkel’s strong comments were a potentially seismic shift in trans-Atlantic relations. With the United States less willing to intervene overseas, Germany is becoming an increasingly dominant power in a partnership with France.
Read more at the N.Y.Times...aka "Fake News"!
Friday, May 26, 2017
And now you're the HUD Secretary? Thanks Donald...a job well done!
This should be left up to the states? *sshole...have you ever heard of "Loving versus Virginia"???
Sunday, May 21, 2017
"President Trump’s Muslim ban is not only mean-spirited and, hopefully, unconstitutional, but it is irrational because it doesn’t even include the country most responsible for spreading terrorism around the world: Saudi Arabia.
The travel restrictions on seven Muslim-majority countries was rationalized as a way to thwart potential terrorists from entering the United States, with Trump citing the tragedies of 9/11 and the San Bernardino shooting as motivations behind the executive order. But no citizens of the seven banned countries were responsible for the deaths of any Americans on US soil.
It is indeed a glaring omission that Saudi Arabia, the country that furnished 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11, was absent from the list."
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
You claim, and keep saying, that you're waiting for the facts! My advice/answer to you two clowns is...go get the g*ddamn facts! Your loyalty to that narcissistic "ignant assh*le" in the White House is pathetic. I hope you'll pay for it!!!