Sunday, January 29, 2017
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Meanwhile...deers are strolling around pipeline that is already here in the US...from Russia & India!!!
More from Reuters!
"It's a nice gesture, but you can't renegotiate when the pipe's been bought already," said Dan Peterson, 47, a contractor from nearby Bowman, North Dakota, who supports the project.
About half of the pipe was forged in Arkansas, at a plant owned by India's Welspun. About a quarter came from a Russian-owned plant in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, and the rest came from Italy and India.
Friday, January 27, 2017
Watching Eli's music video helps me reduce my presidential distress!
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Monday, January 9, 2017
I think you've got a whole bunch of really important stuff on your plate.
Among other things:
- Giving thought to the proposed nominees of your new administration"!
- Finalizing an administration that you still have to put together!
- Setting your plans that you need to make for day one of your administration!
- Working on your Inagural speech?
- And much, much more!!!
The Mrs. and I watched the Golden Globe Awards last night. As soon as Meryl Streep received her Cecil B. DeMille award and gave her acceptance speech...I looked at my wife and said..."The Donald" is gonna go batsh*t about her comments and will tweet something before we get up!
And sure enough...@ 6:27 AM this morning you delivered (as expected)!
Huh? Streep is "Over-rated"? How about these awards:
- 3 Academy Awards with over 19 nominations!
- Presidential Medal of Freedom!
- Kennedy Center Honors!
- Honorary doctorate degrees from four Ivy League universities
- Cannes Film Festival Best Actress!
So perhaps you were unaware of all these other Meryl Streep honors/accolades?
- American Film Institute: 2004 Lifetime Achievement Award
- BAFTA Awards: Two competitive wins, 14 total nominations since 1979
- Berlin International Film Festival: Berlinale Camera, Silver Bear for best actress, Honorary Golden Berlin Bear
- Critics Choice Awards: Three competitive wins, 11 total nominations since 2003
- Golden Globes: Eight competitive wins, one Cecil B. DeMille Award, 30 total nominations since 1979
- Grammy Awards: Five total nominations since 1986
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Received her star in 1998
- National Board of Review: Four competitive wins since 1979
- National Medal of the Arts in 2010
- Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (France’s highest artistic honor) in 2003
- Palm Springs International Film Festival: 2014 Icon Award
- People’s Choice Awards: Eight competitive wins, 38 total nominations since 1979
- Primetime Emmy Awards: Two competitive wins, three total nominations since 1978
- Screen Actors Guild Awards: Two competitive wins, 17 total nominations since 1995
- Tony Awards: One nomination since 1976
However, you may take comfort in knowing that one of your "Deplorable" supporters posted their thoughts/opinion (on Youtube) regarding Meryl's comments with this:
Back in 2015, "The Donald" had great things to say about Meryl Streep!
And I quote! “Meryl Streep is excellent,” “She’s a fine person, too.”
Monday, January 2, 2017
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Todd said in his original post...and I quote...Get used to this".
"It's how Hitler enthralled the masses, and it's how Trump works his base"
And here's the comment Todd20036 extracted from the Washington Post's website! It's too good to ignore.
I listened as you called my President a Muslim.
I listened as you called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as you said he wasn't born here.
I watched as you blocked every single path to progress that you could.
I saw the pictures you made of him as Hitler.
I watched you shut down the government and hurt the entire nation, twice.
I watched you turn your backs on every opportunity to open a worthwhile dialog.
I watched you say that you would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as you openly said that you will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as you did just that.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this...
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure, this great American mistake, becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible, every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to you.
The people who voted for him. Yes you, the ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that you never forget.
And you will hear me.
You will see it in my eyes when I look at you.
You will hear it in my voice when I talk to you.
You will know that I know who you are.
You will know that I know what you are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's your turn to tolerate the ridicule.
Be aware; make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as you thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for you to expect from me, what you were entirely unwilling to give."
You got what you asked for!