Saturday, December 29, 2012

Add another "IST" to add to the List!

I get a call from my oncologist (cancer dude).   Based on my most recent blood tests, he's somewhat concerned about my sugar levels.   "Nothing to be alarmed about...just a little bit elevated."   "But to be on the safe side...I'd like you to see an endocrinologist (diabetes person)."   "And while you're at it...make an appointment with this nutritionist!"   Just another "IST" to add to my list.   So here's the latest recap on my ever growing "ist" list!
  • oncologist...cancer dude
  • urologist...kidney & urinary dude
  • internist...I used to refer to this person as my doctor!
  • cardiologist...heart dude
  • gastroentologist...stomach dude
  • allergist...allergy guy
  • dermatologist...skin guy
  • nutritionist...am I eating right?
  • endocrinologist...diabetes person
  • orthopedioligist...bone & muscle dude
Hopefully...there will be no more additions to my "IST" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment