Wednesday, December 12, 2012

At the movies..."Lincoln" & "Skyfall"!

I don't go as often as I'd like.   I had a double header weekend though!  "Skyfall" and "Lincoln" are two incredible films.

I think "Skyfall" is ranks high among the best of the Bond films...total entertainment.   Then there's "Lincoln"...absolutely awesome.   Daniel Day Lewis will certainly be included in the Academy Award's Best Actor category.   This movie ought to be required viewing for every American. A complete history lesson in just over 2 hours!   It was just awesome.

Prior to these two...I can't remember the last time I went to the movies, but that's about to change!   I plan to spend part of the Xmas holiday at the local cinema.   Here's the line-up!

UPDATE:
Saw "Django Unchained", "Argo" and "Life of Pi".   All were amazing, enjoyable and entertaining!  Still high on my "to see" list is "Zero Dark Thirty" and "The Impossible".   Back in the late winter of 1988, my wife and children vacationed on that very same beach in Phucket, Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment