Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Benghazi...The Budget...& Lindsey Graham!

Dear Mr. Graham,
I’m addicted to the Sunday news “talk shows”   You name them and I’m there. “Face the Nation”, “Meet the Press”, "This Week" with George S....I’m there!   They are what prompted me to write this entry.   I saw you on several of last Sunday's shows and I was screaming at the T.V.!   Tim Russert (R.I.P.) would have nailed you to the wall!   I wanted to throw up!   Mr. Graham…you disgust me!

You pass judgment on U.N Ambassador Sharon Rice, and the attack on Benghazi, but where were you when the Bush Administration got warning of a potential attack on the United States by Osama Bin Laden?   Did you claim that Condoleezza mislead the American public back then?   You were silent then!   Why didn’t you subject Condoleezza to the same sh*t you are casting upon Ambassador Sharon Rice?   We lost almost 3,000 lives back then...and the Bush administration was forewarned...but not a word from you or your cohorts!   Not a f*cking word!

Then there’s the infamous budget cliff!   You bitched...and continue to bitch about the deficit…but you (and your cohorts) gave President Bush carte blanche to put TWO wars on a credit card along with a prescription drug program!   You didn’t bitch back then...but you’re bitching now about the deficit!   You and your likes signed up for this deficit!   I just don’t understand it.   Equally as scary is that I don’t understand how a good portion of the American electorate subscribe to your bullsh*t!   Or that of Mr. Cantor, Mr. McConnell, Mr. Boehner or the other bullsh*ters!   Did I mention that Mr. Cantor (along with Vice Presidential candidate, Paul Ryan) and South Carolina Senator, Jim DeMint (pictured above by your side) met with several other Republican thugs to pledge to do whatever they could do to undermine (and destroy) President Obama’s presidency?  

I’m really sick of all of you thugs…but I’m equally disgusted that the Americans that you serve don’t see you for who you are!   You sicken me!   You and your like...really do!

  • You have an "A" rating by the NRA and a "B" rating by the Gun Owners of America, indicating a strong pro-gun stance.
  • You opposed President Barack Obama's health reform legislation
  • In 1996 you voted for the Defense of Marriage Act
  • You were for a climate change act, then you were against it…because of the Democrats stance on immigration? Help me understand this!
Did I mention...you disgust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment