Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Right Wing Tea-bagging Nutjob!

"The most important thing everyone has to understand is my voice is not going to be lost.   We’ve gotten a lot of opportunities, a lot of offers, and we’re going to make sure we continue to have that platform. [...] I’m a warrior and I’m a statesman and I’m a servant of this republic.   I’m not going away just because of a congressional race where he seems to have to cheat to beat me."

"Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors.   I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country.   That’s my goal.   I have two daughters, 19 and 16, and I want to make sure that they grow up in a great America that provides them all the opportunities that it provided to their mother and father.   And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too."

Dear Mr. "Tea-bagging" West,
Abe Lincoln would have never gone this low to try to win an election!   Mr. West, you ain't no Abe Lincoln!   And thankfully, you ain't gonna be no Congressman either!

No comments:

Post a Comment