Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love & Marriage (Equality)

Okay...I just don't understand it, but then again, there are a lot of things I don't understand.   Two people really love each other...and I really don't give a sh*t about their gender.   Take a look at this video that I stumbled upon.   It's 8 minutes long...but I think it's worth every minute of it!

I thought it was beautiful and apparently so did all their loved ones.   They wanted to get married and share all the same benefits of the rest of us married folks (and the grief)!   That's called love people.   Damn!   LOVE!   It's an awesome word and a hip-hop artist agrees.   Why would anyone object to their union.   Oh...I'm sorry, there's this thing called Leviticus.   It's in the Bible.   Nevermind!

And then there are these wackos!

No comments:

Post a Comment