Wednesday, March 27, 2013

After all...love is love!   David Gilmore

During my voyage through the internet today, I stumbled across this beauty.   I think this image is over the top!

Here's what David Gilmore posted with this picture on his blog named "Pretty on the Outside":

"My partner and I will celebrate our 18th anniversary in May however, as California residents we can't wed.   A numbered of my closest friends have recently gotten married in Washington state and couldn't be happier for them.   I painted the HRC logo on my and my partner's hands and as we took the photos, he placed our hands on his heart.   A simple statement about love, solidarity, and commitment...sounds like a marriage, right?"

Given the whole Prop-8 and DOMA stuff going on over the last two days...I decided to post the above image and dig deeper into David Gilmore's web site.   Damn!   This dude has some artistic talent.

That's a body painting on the back of a dude!   Damn!   Check out more of his stuff at his website or on Etsy...especially if you're a NeNe Leeks fan!   There's more of David's artwork at Imagekind!

Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment