Monday, November 19, 2012

Magnifing Glass versus the Command & Plus Key?

Old School versus New School!
Before posting the entry below (Education and the Electorate), I couldn't read the small font below the image detailing the source of that data.   I asked the Mrs. where was our trusty magnifying glass (it's really powerful & awesome).   She handed me the magnifying glass and left the room.   Upon her return she saw me looking at the screen of my new MacBook Retina Pro via said magnifying glass and started laughing!

What's so funny I asked?   She then hit the command key and the plus (+) key on the keyboard and...BAM!   The unreadable font was enlarged enough for me to read!   She repeated this a few times and it even got bigger and bigger!

Damn!   That's known as "old school" (me) versus "new school" (her).   I'm definitely "old school" and have a lot to learn...but it was a good laugh!   A really good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment