Friday, August 10, 2012

Go F*ck Yourself???   Yankees are German Pigs!

For the few of you that occasionally take a peak at this blog, you know I get very few comments...much less page views.   A while back, I posted an entry entitled "I can't relocate/retire there!"

Imagine my surprise today when I checked my blog statistics and saw that YankeesAreGermanPigs posted a comment back on August 5th!   The aforementioned commentator is hiding out somewhere in here and this is the comment he/she posted on that blog entry:

"So you just love bashing the south?   We do not agree with your ways?   Well there is a VERY AMERICAN saying here in Carolina.   GO FUCK YOURSELF and I want you to come here bashing people in those states to their faces because I'd go to your house and do it to your face and in front of your whole ignorant family.   Seems anyone willing to go out bashing states like that has to be more ignorant than people from the states you went after.   We raise hell in Carolina you know how it goes win or lose we ain't scared of NO FUCKING BODY."

I'm fascinated by his/her comment.   (Gotta be a dude...no?)  Not sure if the mention of "Carolina" refers to North or South Carolina.   Hell...some of my best friends live in North Carolina.   My godson and his Mom and several close friends live there.   We even spent a few summer vacations there in the Outer Banks!   I've got a fraternity brother and several other friends living on Pawley's Island, South Carolina...but I just can't relocate or retire to either of these two states.   Sorry YankeesAreGermanPigs...but your comments just add to my reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment