Thursday, August 16, 2012

6   27   46   51   56     Powerball = 21

Those are the winning Powerball numbers.   Those numbers had a cash value of $241 MILLION DOLLARS!   As you can see from my $20 worth of tickets below...I had ONE number, yes ONE...the number SIX!   My tickets were worth nothing!   Nada!   Someone in Lapeer, Michigan (population 9,000) walked away with it all!

Had I won, I would have chartered a cruise ship…the entire ship.   I would have invited all my family and friends.   Would fly all of them, first class, to our port of departure.   Would give each of them $100 GRAND!   And that’s just for starters!   Did I mention a few million to each of my, and my wife’s, siblings and really close friends...really close?

But I didn’t win anything.   Like I said...NADA!   So nobody ain’t getting’ nothin’ (I know…triple negative)!

No comments:

Post a Comment