Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Isaac! You missed Tampa!

I wouldn’t wish harm on anyone or anyplace...but had Isaac ripped through Tampa, I wonder how those on the extreme right would have responded?   I’m sure Pat Robertson would have blamed it on the gays or the Muslims or the sinners or???

But here we are in Tampa sans Isaac.   I’m watching the 1st day of the RNC as I’m typing this.   Where is George Bush?   No mention of him!   Nowhere to be found?   An uninvited guest???   Question marks unnecessary!   A message from the current Republican regime...Dear George...stay as far away from Tampa as humanly possible...and however far that is...it ain’t far enough!

But wait a minute.   Isaac even pushed “The Donald” off the agenda.   Supposedly, “The Donald’s”” surprise skit of firing President Obama (ala the Apprentice) was supposed to happen on Monday night...but, as you know Isaac squashed that!

Aside from George and “The Donald”...who else is missing from the Tampa festivities?   Are you folks trying to avoid the teabaggers that got you there...but you don’t want them there?

Hello Herman, Michelle and Sarah.   Where are you?   I thought you would be there to emphasize the fact that the President is a Muslim, a nigger, born in Kenya.   I’ve also noticed that my favorites...McConnell, Cantor and Boehner have been hiding for the last several weeks.   Is this just a coincidence...or is this just me?   Yeah…I know Boehner kicked off tonight’s festivities, but where has he been for the last several weeks?

Okay...now back to your nominees.   Question...Mitt...will I ever see your tax returns?   My family is from Bermuda.   I’ve had the pleasure of vacationing in the Cayman Islands, one of the most beautiful islands on earth.   Hell...I’ve even had the good fortune to visit Zermatt, Switzerland!   However, I ain’t got no money hidden in any of these places!

One more question for Mr. Ryan.   Will you or your running mate or someone please explain the difference between you and Mr. Aiken?

Again…I’m just askin’

No comments:

Post a Comment