Monday, October 1, 2012

The Good,   The Bad,   The Ugly!

You gotta admit that “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” is a classic…not to mention “Million Dollar Baby”!   “”Grand Torino” was over the top!   But Clint...you went over the top at the RNC (Republican National Convention).   Talking to an empty chair and giving my boy some grief!

Yeah…I know that you later said...

“if Mitt Romney was stupid enough to ask me to be a part of the convention then they get what they got.“

So...nice try Clint, but...you really ticked off a bunch of us folks...and here's an e-mail I just received today!

Clint Eastwood has a movie coming out next week entitled, “Trouble With The Curve".   Yes, the same Clint Eastwood who tried to marginalize our President at the RNC a few weeks ago.   Now it's time to return the favor to Mr. Eastwood.

Make sure that you are not one of the people sitting in the audience watching this movie.   He used the empty chair to make his point, now we are going to use the empty seats at the theaters where this movie is being shown to make our point.   I have always liked Eastwood's movies until he pulled this stupid stunt and showed his true colors, "Black & White" Tea Party Member.

Make sure that you send this to everyone you know.   The message has to be sent.   The message: There will always be consequences as the result of your actions!   He just made my day!

PS.
I’m not big on forwarding “mass” e-mails, ie. “pass this prayer, etc.”.   So my contribution on this request...is to post this on my little spot here on the blog-o-sphere!   Clint…you screwed up…and no…I won’t be seeing “Trouble With The Curve”!

No comments:

Post a Comment