Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Millennials...My Daughter & the Debates!

I'm encouraged!   I spoke to my youngest daughter tonight...and like I said...I'm encouraged!   I tried to bust her chops about what she was doing tonight.   Her response...we're going to watch the debate!   I thought she was trying to bust my chops and being sarcastic because she knows I'm nuts about this stuff!

I told her I'm concerned about her generation.   We live in Connecticut...and by all guesstimates...Obama will win.   But I told her it's more about just the Presidency here in Connecticut!   It's about the Senate!

It's a neck and neck race here for the Senate race...Linda McMahon (Mrs. WWE and a Republican) versus Chris Murphy (the Democrat). We cant afford to give the Senate to the Republicans.   They already own the House (Eric Cantor & John Boehner??)...and you see where they've gotten us!   They committed to fight the President on everything President Obama proposed!

The Challenge:
I asked my daughter to post a question on her Facebook page asking all her "Facebook buddies" if they were planning to watch the debate tonight.   I expect to get her response tomorrow and I'll post it here!   Did I mention that she's awesome!

She has already restored my faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment