Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bill Clinton...The Secretary of Explanation!

Cayman Islands...a beautiful place...unbelievably clear ice blue Caribbean water.   I had the good fortune to vacation there...but I don't have an "offshore" account there!   I also had the good fortune to visit Zermatt, Switzerland too...but I don't have a Swiss account either!   I pay about 28% to 33% in income taxes (depending on any given year) from earned income! You're a multimilionare and pay 13 to 14% on capital gains?   I really don't think that's fair.   By the way...how did you amass over $100 Million in a 401K when the maximum yearly contribution for the rest of America is a contribution of $30K per year??? I'm confused...and I need answers.

I'm not complaining about your wealth.   I think it's awesome and I firmly believe that America is the land of opportunity.   But...between the (non) release of your taxes; Cayman Islands and Swiss Bank accounts...an the 401K account...I can't believe you are presidential...or that 46+ percent of the American electorate think you should be President!  

No comments:

Post a Comment