Monday, September 15, 2014

Hold Your Tongue!

Be careful of what you say and who you say it to…
I’ve always held on to the thought that “ if you don’t have anything good to say…don’t say anything at all!”   It’s probably why I have high blood pressure and consume at least 6 pills a day to combat this...not to mention the Rum (Bacardi Light) & Tonic (Schwepps please)!

My thoughts apply to so many people including my immediate loved ones, extended family and friends.   If I expressed what I really felt at any given moment (during one of our conversations), I’m sure I would have either offended them or I would be misunderstood…so I just shut (the f*ck) up!

I’m not looking for any empathy…but it’s a hell of a burden to carry.   I’m no saint…but I just wish more people would see it my way.

I’m not a big astrology buff…but did I mention I was born under the sign of Cancer?   Perhaps that explains it all?   Maybe?   Who knows!   I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment