Tuesday, September 23, 2014

High on Religion...the "Opium of the Masses"!
Low on Education/Intelligence & Much More!

Let's Force ALL Immigrants to Convert to Christianity!
The above minute and a half video is too sick to even think about!

Below is an Introduction to EVEN more Religous WACHO Insane SH*T!

Let's behead somebody!!!
And then let's behead other folks who are innocent of all this Wacko Religious Sh*t!   And then lets do another innocent one!   And then another one!

Here is a link to the incredibly sick action/video depicting the result of James Foley's beheading (as captured in the above still photo).   Please be VERY aware that VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED! You must be at least 18 years or older to EVEN view the video...so that alone tells you something!    My decision to view this was to take a peek..."curiousity killed the cat"...but it is disgusting, repulsive and stomach churning!   How could any sane/educated (even a devoutly religious) person do this to another human being!   I just don't get it and I'm certain...I never will!   If you're offended by this link/video...please let me know and I'll take it down.

But then again...how could any sane/educated person (people) fly a jet-liner into a building!!!   Oh...my bad...I forgot about the 27 virgins!   Terrorism is a bitch...and IMHO...so is religion!   'Nuff said!   Pass the collection plate please!   Reverend Jones needs a new Cadillac!

No comments:

Post a Comment