Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pharrell:   Spread the Happiness!


I stumbled upon this beauty earlier this week.   It is part of a collection located at happyinnyc.com.   I thought I had discovered a new found wonder!   (I guess I've been hiding under a rock?)   Then I went to Youtube and clicked on similar videos and discovered that Pharrell William's "Happy" is a world-wide phenomenon!   Since then, I have spent several hours watching these "Happy" videos from around the world!   We're talking Japan, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Poland...and on and on!

Each of the videos provide a unique and creative view of hope & happiness and offer an escape from all the sh*t that's going on in this world.   But more than anything else...Pharrell's work and all these videos, related to "Happy", definitely prove that music is a universal language!   Again, I've spent hours looking at these and I'm determined to post all of them here on my little space in the blog-o-sphere!   They're awesome.   I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment