Sunday, November 24, 2013

Don't Worry!   Be happy!

OK...according to Buzzfeed, here are some simple ways to make your life happier.   I need to jump on a bunch of these!

  1. Write out a quick list of what you are grateful for at the end of every day.  
    Everyday...I'm grateful for my family and to be alive!
  2. Try to share what made you happy on a given day with close friends and family.  
    Rum & Tonic!
  3. Surround yourself with the color blue.  
    It's called my 1990 XJS Convertible in powder blue!
  4. Fit meditation into your schedule.  
    I meditate about money!
  5. Spend your money on others.  
    AKA...your kids!
  6. Devise a workout schedule, even if it is only something quick.  
    I live in a 3 story townhouse.   Enough said!
  7. Make sure you’re living in the moment.
    (see response to #1)!
  8. Make sure to stay plenty hydrated.
    (see response to #2)
  9. Get a good night’s rest.  
    (see response to #2)
  10. Treat yourself to time outside.  
    With today's windchill factor, it was 9 degrees out side!
  11. Set yourself achievable goals.  
    (see response to #1...aka Be Alive!)
  12. Try your best to smile.
    (see response to #2)
  13. Listen to your favorite upbeat songs.  
    "Don't Worry...be Happy!"   Thank you Bob Marley!
  14. And finally, spend less time on Facebook.  
    I ain't on Facebook!   I'm here!
Still not convinced?   Check out the detailed sources of each of these suggestions over at Buzzfeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment