Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's not just what you say...it's how you say it!

Often, I want to express (communicate?) to folks exactly what's on my mind in a direct and frank manner.   But, in the back of my head, I know I can't.   I believe I have to be diplomatic, non-confrontational and take into consideration my delivery and the thoughts/reaction of the recipient.   I would like to be frank and forthcoming...but I know I can't.   Why?   In some circumstances, what I have to say may be perceived/received as hurtful/confrontational/argumentative and that's not me...so I just shut the f*ck up!   Again...maybe it's my delivery...or the ears of the recipient.   I just don't know.   So, like I said... I just shut the f*ck up!

Then again...there's this old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all!"   Again...just shut the f*ck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment