Then there are these 7 Mind Blowing Moments from Zimmerman Juror B37′s first interview with Anderson Cooper!
- Martin was responsible for his own death.
- Juror felt just as sorry for Zimmerman.
- Zimmerman should continue to serve as a neighborhood watchman because he has learned his lesson about going too far.
- Verdict hinged on “Stand Your Ground” law, even though Zimmerman did not use it in his defense.
- Zimmerman was only guilty of using poor judgment and was “egged” on to follow Martin by the 9/11 operator.
- Race played absolutely no factor in Zimmerman’s profiling of Martin.
- Zimmerman’s history of reporting black men to the police and his decision to follow Martin played no role in the verdict.
“We, the undersigned jurors, understand there is a great deal of interest in this case. But we ask you to remember that we are not public officials and we did not invite this type of attention into our lives," the jurors wrote.
"We also wish to point out that the opinions of Juror B37, expressed on the Anderson Cooper show, were her own, and not in any way representative of the jurors listed below."