Thursday, January 24, 2013

Good news...bad news!

Good news...my 401K account is back to where it was back in 2007...just before the sh*t hit the fan!   I'm elated!   In the worst of times...I lost 60% of my investments/savings!   So...for 5 years...I could have just stuffed this money under the mattress...but I ain't complaining.   Hell we went through hurricane Sandy with no damage. Lost electricity for two days...big deal!   Like I said...I ain't complaining!

Bad news...I visited my oncologist (cancer dude) and he tells me my PSA count is a little high...and recommends I see my urologist (dude that took out my kidney)!   I asked what is a PSA count?   He explained in doctor-ese terms....so I googled it when I got back home.   Ugh!   This is the same dude that recommended I see a nutritionist (a food/health person that I haven't yet scheduled) and a endocrinologist (diabetes dude scheduled for February 11th).   More doctors to visit!   Seeing the urologist (PSA dude) tomorrow!

But more good news...I'm alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment