Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Romney & the 47%

A dear friend sent me this e-mail yesterday...
Saw today the secret videotape that Romney made to a group of wealthy investors describing the 47% that will not vote for him who are "victims" & need the government to take care of them.   Also they never pay any federal taxes so why should they want better healthcare, housing, food & other 'entitlements'.

WELL..... I guess I am proud to say that I am one of the 47% that maybe don't consider themselves a "victim" but want what any other industrial nation provide for their citizens.   Since Romney's wealthy don't want to take care of anyone else except their own pockets, I think that everyone should be able to receive those benefits that will make strong healthy citizens & house them in good housing rather than the streets.   I do vote in every national & local elections to candidate that speak to my philosophies as well as to the issues.   Mr. Romney is misguided in that he doesn't know that this person & others like me pay federal taxes every year & as well as every tax imposed to me by laws.

And here's what my daughter tweeted!

No comments:

Post a Comment