Monday, August 24, 2009

I could write a book on this!


I've said this many times! My daughters often kidded me about it. I always express my opinion on things...whether asked or not! Once asked, my typical response is..."I could write a book on this!"

So...two years ago, my oldest daughter took me up on my rantings and gave me a book on blogging for my birthday. I repeat...two years ago! See entry below regarding procrastination!

Since my middle name is procrastinator...I guess I just needed something to get me jump started. That something happened yesterday. His name is Romell.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my eyes have filled with tears. Romell would be flattered to know he helped spark grandpop's chronicles...I know I am.

    ReplyDelete