Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The "Russian Salad Dressing" Agenda!

Dear Ms. Ryan,
I didn’t watch yesterday’s White House press briefing but, as I’m sure you know, it’s all over MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times and other “Fake News” sources.

I was appalled at the way Sean Spicer lambasted you.   It’s not his first time!!!   I’m sure it would not have been the professional thing to do, but I wish you, and others, would have just gotten up and walked out!!!

I’ve had similar thoughts when he responds to other members of the press.   I wish they would just stand up and walk out and have others follow!   Now that would be news!   His temperament appears to be similar to his boss!

I no longer watch these press briefings on a daily basis.   When I do watch, I often change the channel to something else!   Why?   Sean Spicer!   He’s Kellyanne Conway’s twin brother!

Hang tough and next time...walk out!   You can bet that there will be a next time!!!

Respectfully yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment