Justice would be served!
It wasn't just his attack/response to the Khans that elevated my pressure and disdain for this self-centered, incompetent wacko...it's what he said about Mrs. Khan...that she probably wasn't allowed to have anything to say...and his (Trump's) sacrifices!!!
via the Washington Post!
"Trump initially did not have the courage to respond directly to Khan. Instead he smarmily attacked Khan’s wife, Ghazala, who had stood silently on the stage. “She was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.”
Then there are the lies...and some of the instant flip-flops!
- "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."
- "I have a relationship with Vladmir Putin...I spoke with him"...nevermind! "I never met Vladmir Putin"! "I don't know who he is"!
- "I avoided the draft because I had a high draft number"! Nevermind! Hello medical/college deferments!
- "I will ban/screen ALL Muslims from entering the United States"! Nevermind! Just those from countries that harbor terrorists!
- Debates Schedule: "I got a letter from the NFL"! NFL response: We never sent a letter!
- "I turned down a meeting with the Koch brothers"! Nevermind! Koch brothers said no meeting was requested!
- “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
- Trump denied he had business interests in Russia — though it is known that he earned millions from staging his Miss Universe pageant there.
- Trump called Obama “the most ignorant president in our history.”
Trump said he’d raised $6 million for veterans, but that wasn’t true. He later claimed he never used the $6 million figure, but that wasn’t true. His campaign insisted Trump had contributed $1 million himself, but that wasn’t true. Trump said he “didn’t want to have credit” for the fundraising efforts, but that wasn’t true. He said he and his team were vetting groups they’d never heard of four months after the fact, but that wasn’t true.
What's even scarier than all of the above, is the number of right wing, red-necked Rethuglicans that think this wacko is worthy of being the President of the United States! It's f**king scary!!!