Monday, February 18, 2013

John McCain versus Chuck Hagel

Folks thought this dude should have been President of the United States! What sickens me more is that he dragged dumb-*ss Sarah Palin on to the political stage!   Almost 47% of Americans thought that Mrs. Palin should have been Vice President of the United States!

But I digress.   Back in his 2000 Presidential Campaign, Mr. McCain thought that Chuck Hagel would be an excellent candidate for Secretary of Defense...but that was over twelve years ago!

Hagel and Senator John McCain were close friends until 2007 when they diverged regarding Iraq policy.   In November 2007, Hagel rated the Bush administration "the lowest in capacity, in capability, in policy, in consensus - almost every area" of any presidency in the last forty years.   Hagel did not endorse McCain for President in 2008 in the primaries or the general election. When Hagel was nominated for Secretary of Defense just a few weeks ago, McCain said he had "serious concerns" about Hagel's positions on national security issues.

I'm so sick of this sh*t!   I really am.   I hope America wakes up to this bullsh*t!   I really do...but I'm afraid they won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment