Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday!

It came and went with no earthquakes, no tsunamis, and without a meteor hitting the earth.   Harold Camping is currently in hiding and his followers were left with dejection and puzzlement.



"I was hoping for it because I think heaven would be a lot better than this earth," said Keith Bauer, a tractor-trailer driver and Camping follower.   Bauer "had some skepticism" but put it aside because he believed in God.

Robert Fitzpatrick of Staten Island, New York, famously spent his life-savings to finance a massive ad campaign for the 'Doomsday 'message.   When 'Doomsday' failed to materialize, Fitzpatrick was stunned.   "I don't understand why nothing is happening.   It's not a mistake.  I did what I had to do.  I did what the Bible said"

No comments:

Post a Comment