Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why Prescious Matters: Fiction As Witness

You know I'm a big fan of Matthew Goodman author of  "Hold Love Strong"!   Well now, Matthew has been written up on the   Huffington Post's website.   This is an incredible accomplishment.   The article was written by Nina Sankvitch.   Nina has a more in-depth review on her website.




The Huffington Post article includes Matthew's "Hold Love Strong" in the same breath as the recently released movie "Precious"...thus the title of this entry!   I've said it once...I'll say it a thousand times...go buy this book.   Don't ask me to borrow my copy! That doesn't increase sales!   BUY and read the book!



You won't be disappointed...and when it hits the big screen...you'll be able to say...Wow!   I know this guy...or I know someone who knows this guy! Trust me....this is going to make it to the big screen!   It's just that "Precious" beat us him to the punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment