Friday, October 16, 2009

Myers-Briggs...Personality Test...INFP

My wife mentioned the Myers-Briggs test last week during casual conversation. I understand it may be widely used in corporate America. Basically...it's a personality test. You are asked to answer 72 questions...it takes about 10 minutes or less to complete. Depending on your responses...you are categorized into one of 16 different personality types. I took the test...and the resulting summarized personality assessment were on point! I'm an INFP! I found the results to be so true that I may get those letters as a tatoo! The Mrs. is an ESTP and my best friend (JW) is an ENFJ. I read their summaries...and was again blown away!   Take the test and let me know your results!

Here's a piece of my personality assessment...INPF!

"Usually gentle and kind, they are intense and passionate about their values and deeply held beliefs, which they share with trusted friends. Because of their discreet manner, their enthusiasm may not be apparent. They are sensitive to others' pain, restlessness or general discomfort and strive to find happiness, balance and wholeness for themselves in order to help others find joy, satisfaction and plenitude. They are deeply empathetic."

I'm good with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment