Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Donald..."narcissistic personality disorder"!!!


Video Source: UK Independent

I spend most (too much) of my daily life trolling the Internet or watching the news.   (I know…I need to get a life)!   The other day…I bumped into this beauty about something called…narcissistic personality disorder!
I never heard of this before, but The President-elect immediately came to mind.   So then I "googled" … "Trump narcissistic personalty disorder"…and found this bonanza!!!

Here's what the Mayo Clinic has to say about this disorder/symptom:

  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
What else can be said?   Okay…here ya' go!

Dear Donald…please send me an e-mail when you open that first coal mine and tell Putin we send our love!!!

PS...Sorry about the ad up front...but I love me some Bermuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment