Video Source: UK Independent
I spend most (too much) of my daily life trolling the Internet or watching the news. (I know…I need to get a life)! The other day…I bumped into this beauty about something called…narcissistic personality disorder!
I never heard of this before, but The President-elect immediately came to mind. So then I "googled" … "Trump narcissistic personalty disorder"…and found this bonanza!!!
Here's what the Mayo Clinic has to say about this disorder/symptom:
- Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
- Exaggerating your achievements and talents
- Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
- Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
- Requiring constant admiration
- Having a sense of entitlement
- Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
- Taking advantage of others to get what you want
- Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Being envious of others and believing others envy you
- Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Dear Donald…please send me an e-mail when you open that first coal mine and tell Putin we send our love!!!