Thursday, June 9, 2011

Herman Cain? WTF?



“I want people in my administration that are committed to the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States.   I don’t want any inkling of anybody in my administration who would put Sharia law over American law.   I have not found a Muslim that has said that they will denounce Sharia law, you know, in order to support the Constitution of the United States.”

Then on the Glen Beck show!

GLENN BECK: So wait a minute, are you saying that Muslims have to prove, there has to be a loyalty proof?
CAIN: Yes, to the Constitution of the United States of America.
BECK: Well, would you do that to a Catholic or a Mormon?
CAIN: No, I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t because there is a greater dangerous part of the Muslim faith than there is in these other religions.

Then again on homosexuality.....
"I believe homosexuality is a sin because I'm a Bible-believing Christian, I believe it's a sin.   But I know that some people make that choice.   That's their choice.   And I believe it IS a choice."

No comments:

Post a Comment