Monday, September 24, 2012

Taylor Morris...A quadrapalegic and a feel good story!

Never heard of this dude before...but Taylor Morris and his high school sweetheart, Danielle Kelly, were on the “Today Show” this morning.   His/their story is quite moving.   Buzzfeed’s “22 pictures” has gone viral.   I was moved by his story and equally moved by the Buzzfeed photos.   This one is my favorite!

It’s a great story.   It’s really a feel good one!   I wish them the best.   Taylor’s sacrifice supports my position on the insanity of war!   I would have signed up for WWII…but that would have been the end of it!   Korea?   Viet Nam?   Iraq (hello WMD)?   Afghanistan?   War?

Do whatever you can to donate to Taylor's cause.   I did!   It’s worthwhile.   Make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment